Recipe Gentillesse Carpet Rose Crochet

Recipe Gentillesse Carpet Rose Crochet



Download the chart/carpet Gentillesse recipe in crochet.
Good morning girls! I'm back with another beautiful crochet recipe to share with you. Last week I posted a blanket for couch and I was very happy that a lot of people commented and downloaded the recipe! My wish is that all of you enjoy the crochetthat I share recipes and do a lot of crochet!
But then, today's recipe is the beautiful carpet Gentillesse, a crochet rug extremely easy to do and that is a grace. The carpet is rectangular, measuring approximately 75 cm x 150 cm, and in the recipe that I will share it's raw with pink embroidery. In my opinion, the colors that the recipe suggests are beautiful and I think I'm going to dothis anyway. If any reader do it in another combination, you can send the picture that I share on Instagram.
On carpet, Gentillesse recipe we will use only basic points and two charts to guide our work at the base of the carpet and embroidery. This is a recipe for crochet rug perfect for who is starting!
Now we are going to carpet specifications Gentillesse.
Gentillesse Carpet specifications in crochet

Size (approx): 75 cm x 150 cm
Materials used: 2 skeins of yarn of raw color Circle Baroque; a roll of string number6 in pink; crochet needle 3 mm number.
Stitches: Chain, low, Low Point, high point, Peak and Low.



A-DO-REI this rug!
Very nice girls! I hope you enjoyed this recipe. Please don't forget to share the recipe for Carpet Gentillesse on FanPage! Kisses!




Postagem mais recente Postagem mais antiga Página inicial

Featured Post

Graphics and Quilts Templates Crochet Twine

The quilts can be made with both natural string, which is the raw string, as colorful, found in different colors in the trades and haber...

 
Copyright © 2010 - 2017 All rights reserved.CROCHET CRAZE.