NORTHERN LIGHTS MEMORY BLANKET-A FREE CROCHET PATTERN fff

NORTHERN LIGHTS MEMORY BLANKET-A FREE CROCHET PATTERN
 

Hello Pinterest and AllFreeCrochet.com fans!


Thanks for checking out my memory coverage pattern of Northern Lights. I have a little note for you. I wrote this pattern when I was a much less experienced crocheter.I don't have much experience writing crochet patterns and I've had a few people contact me on how to set up lines are written so confused.

Unfortunately, as I am a full-time working mother I don't have the ability to recreatethis pattern to check for errors. I based this pattern in the Granny Stripe Scarf fromPurlSoho.com, so if you have a hard time following my pattern that I recommend you read its instructions. Since the first lines are configured very easily-crochets he just like a granny square. Instead of working in the round, however, you crochet back and forth.

Back to my original post:

 


A few weeks ago I got my yarn collection and realized that I have a whole lotta wire.Very wire. I have a rule that I can't buy more yarn until I use the last yarn I bought. This doesn't always work, apparently.

I decided to work on a blanket back to curl up on the couch with. I know that crochet was the way to go. He not only goes by more quickly than knitting, but also usesthe wire faster, that is exactly what I wanted. Instead of following a striped pattern, I chose to go with the flow. I started with some DK weight wool red tripled that I had used to knit a teeny tiny baby sweater. As soon as I got to the end of a ball, broughta different skein.

As I crocheted together I was reminded of each project that I had bought the yarn for. Was becoming a blanket of memory. After I got through purple, the blanket wasstarting to remind me of the Aurora Borealis. I didn't get a chance to see more of green and white with my own eyes, but the northern lights can be all colors of the spectrum.












I am very happy with the final product. Is each color that I love and perfectly cozy.





Use your stash of yarn to create a blanket of light of Northern light | A free pattern from Alaska Knit Nat




So here's the basic pattern that I came up with. Obviously, if you choose to follow your blanket will look very different than mine and I hope a lot of people. Most of the time I crocheted with two strands of yarn at the same time, but sometimes the wire was half weight, then I crocheted with three strands.

Oh, and if you don't mind being a bit sloppy, this knot tying technique was a watershed. This meant that all I had to weave were the beginnings and the ends of the project. Otherwise, I'd be weaving in ends now, instead of typing!



Northern Lights Memory Blanket-a free crochet pattern

Materials:

Tons of weight of income for bulky weight yarn. I can't give you an exact number ofsections.

Size J crochet hook

Needle darning embroidering function




Abbreviations:

Ch = chain stitch

SC = single crochet

DC = double crochet

Ch sp = chain space

Hdc = half double crochet







Instructions:

Ch. 157

Foundation Row: 1 sc in 2nd chain from hook, 1 sc in each chain to end (156 points)

Set Up Row: Ch 3 (counts as 1 dc), 1 dc in first sc, [skip 2 sc, 3 dc in next sc] to 3st before the end, 2dc in last stitch. -Your line should contain a cluster of 2dc, 50 clusters and a cluster of 2dc. Ch3 turn.

Row 3:1 dc in first stitch, [3 dc in next ch sp between dc groups] repeat the last space, 2 dc in the last space and then 1 dc in ch 3 paragraph 3 point of the previous line.Ch 3, turn.

Continue the line 3 until your blanket is the length you prefer.

Final row: Hdc in each stitch across.

Cut the yarn and weave in the ends with a needle of darning embroidering function.
















Postagem mais recente Postagem mais antiga Página inicial

Featured Post

Graphics and Quilts Templates Crochet Twine

The quilts can be made with both natural string, which is the raw string, as colorful, found in different colors in the trades and haber...

 
Copyright © 2010 - 2017 All rights reserved.CROCHET CRAZE.